League of Legends' Patch 10.15 is now available on live servers, after a testing period of about two weeks, and taking a look at its patch notes reveals its release date alongside new champion Lillia, Spirit Bloom skins, and more. What else can we tell you about the next update in the League of Legends 2020 Patch Cycle?
According to Riot's own patch schedule, League of Legends Patch 10.15's release date is set for Wednesday, July 22, which is when the changes hit the LoL live servers.
The LoL Patch 10.15 maintenance schedule followed the usual pattern. You can follow any updates on thehere.
LoL Patch 10.15
League of Legends' Patch 10.15 brings the new Spirit Blossom skin line that provides a makeover to five of its champions. LoL 10.15's newest champion, Lillia is the first to receive one such skin.
Players dipping into the PBE will also be able to try out the Spirit Blossom Teemo, Spirit Blossom Teemo Prestige Edition (2000 Event Tokens), Spirit Blossom Thresh (1820 RP), Spirit Blossom Vayne (1350 RP) and Spirit Blossom Yasuo (1350 RP) skins.
The turnaround images below, courtesy of Riot KateyKhaos, give us a better look at the LoL Patch 10.15 skins:
Spirit Blossom Thresh can also turn human by collecting 45 souls and using his ultimate. Once triggered, he can freely toggle between his two forms as long as he's out of combat.
Additionally, a new set of strange voice lines are now available on the LoL 10.15 PBE, as spotted by Surrender at 20's moobeat, joining previous ones in which Spirit Blossom Thresh interacted with Yone, Yasuo's older half-brother.
More mysterious voicelines are now on the PBE, located in the same map files as the last ones— moobeat (@moobeat) July 8, 2020
"Souls may forget they ever lived... Obsession begins when they forget they've died."https://t.co/zZj1qitzYn
"When all goes dark, you'll see a fox. Follow it."https://t.co/91YBoisoaQ
Ahri and Udyr will be the targets of VFX changes in LoL 10.15. They're set to receive new effects, symbols and have a few of their abilities' effects cleaned up, as outlined in this Reddit post.
Riot Sirhaian highlighted further changes coming in LoL 10.15 to Star Guardian Ahri's E debuff and dance in the tweets below:
Tweaked SG Ahri's E debuff a little bit. Changed the circle to a star shape, and added some sparklies! pic.twitter.com/0tOoBBXnma— Sirhaian 🔪🍰 (@Sirhaian) July 15, 2020
Following overwhelming player feedback, I've added some VFXs to SG Ahri's dance. Trying to tie it a little bit to her cinematic by adding ripples. Also added some falling stars, bokeh dots and lights. pic.twitter.com/z4hcxNMP4P— Sirhaian 🔪🍰 (@Sirhaian) July 15, 2020
Nexus Blitz testing continues in LoL Patch 10.15, Riot itsLowbo outlining another series of changes in the tweet below:
Ok, let's try this again! Since PBE is ACTUALLY deploying today, here's the design changelist for Nexus Blitz! See y'all in game! pic.twitter.com/r7QgYTjiee— Black Lives Matter (@itslowbo) July 7, 2020
The mode will go live when League of Legends' Patch 10.15 hits live servers:
Nexus Blitz will go live during patch 10.15.— Black Lives Matter (@itslowbo) July 8, 2020
Nexus Blitz is now available for custom games on the PBE, Riot Reinboom revealed:
Nexus Blitz is now enabled for custom games on PBE. :)— Reina Sweet (@ReinaSweet) July 9, 2020
New Champion: Lillia, The Bashful Bloom
- Mana: 410
- Mana Per Level: 50
- Base HP: 580
- HP Per Level: 90
- HP5: 9
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.15
- Base AD: 61
- AD Per Level: 3.1
- Base Armor: 20
- Armor Per Level: 4
- Base MR: 32.1
- MR Per Level: 0.75
- Attack Range: 325
- Attack Speed Per Level: 2.7
- Base Move Speed: 330
Dream-Laden Bough (Passive):
- Lillia's skills apply Dream Dust, dealing 5% max Health magic damage over 3 seconds.
- Dream Dust deals a max of X damage over the duration to jungle monsters.
- Max damage starts at 40 and scales up to 100 at level 18
Blooming Blows (Q):
- Cooldown: 4s
- Mana Cost: 45
- Passive: Lillia's skill hits grant 7%/8%/9%/10%/11% (+ <~1% per 100 AP> ) Move Speed for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Active: Lillia whirls her censor, dealing 30/45/60/75/90 (+40% AP) magic damage plus 30/45/60/75/90 (+40% AP) true damage at the outer edge.
Watch Out! Eep! (W):
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10s
- Mana Cost: 50
- Lillia winds up a huge strike, dealing 70/85/100/115/130 (+30% AP) magic damage. Enemies in the center take 210/255/300/345/390 (+90% AP) damage instead.
- Lillia does not dash over terrain with this ability.
- Cooldown: 12s
- Mana Cost: 70
- Lillia lobs a swirlseed overhead, dealing 70/90/110/130/150 (+40% AP) magic damage where it lands and revealing and Slowing them by 25%/30%/35%/40%/45% for 3 seconds. If no enemies are hit, the seed rolls until it hits an enemy or collides with terrain.
Lilting Lullaby (R)
- Cooldown: 130/110/90
- Mana Cost: 50
- Lillia causes all enemy champions with Dream Dust to become Drowsy for 1.5 seconds. Afterward, they fall Asleep for 2/2.5/3 seconds.
- When awakened by damage, they take an additional 100/150/200 (+30% AP) magic damage.
- Drowsy units are increasingly slowed over the duration, and fall Asleep afterwards.
- Asleep units can't move or act until damaged by an enemy with non-periodic damage.
Lillia's stint on the LoL Patch 10.15 PBE will also be used to test a more detailed version of tooltips that include symbols and all the relevant values an ability gets as it's leveled up.
Lilia's tooltips are testing an improved format that @ExasperatedDan has been working on— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) July 8, 2020
Goals are to present more clear and readable info but retain all of the details in the expanded (shift) version
We'd love feedback, so we can polish and adopt this format universally
Lead Gameplay Designer Mark Yetter has shared the League of Legends Patch 10.15 preview. The upcoming balance changes see Shen, Gragas and Irelia set to receive buffs while Lee Sin, Twisted Fate and Thresh will be nerfed.
10.15 Patch Preview with all changes— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) July 14, 2020
Big changes for the bigger outliers and small adjustments for champs that are only a bit strong/weak. pic.twitter.com/u1LaHZ77HV
As far as champion changes go, LoL 10.15 started off with a series of changes to Swain, being followed by a series of changes to Skarner and more:
Aphelios - Nerfed
- Sentry activations time increased to 0.35 seconds to attack target in range from 0.25 seconds to attack target in range
- Sentry activation radius decreased to 500 from 575
- Hurricane bolts no longer damage enemies they pass through
- Critical AoE splash missiles count decreased to 6 from 8
- Runaan's splash missiles number decreased to 3 from 4
- Critical Runaan's splash missile decreased to 5 from 8
- Hurricane cone length decreased by 100 units
Moonlight Vigil (R):
- No longer deals damage without going on cooldown if Aphelios is killed during the ability's cast
Caitlyn - Buffed
- Base AD increased from 62 to 64
- Movement speed increased from 325 to 330
Fiddlesticks - Nerfed
Bountiful Harvest (W):
- Healing decreased to 15% against minions from 25% against minions
Gragas - Buffed
Drunken Rage (W):
- Damage ratio increased to 0.6 ability power from 0.5 ability power
Explosive Cask (R):
- Damage ratio increased to 0.8 ability power from 0.7 ability power
Irelia - Buffed
Ionian Fervor (Passive):
- Attack Speed per stack changed to 8/12/16% (40/60/80% at levels 1/7/13) from 8/10/12% (40/50/60% at levels 1/7/13)
Lee Sin - Nerfed
Safeguard/Iron Will (W):
- Cooldown increased to 14 seconds from 12 seconds
Ornn - Nerfed
- Base armor decreased to 33 from 36
Rakan - Changed
Fey Feathers (Passive):
- Cooldown changed to 40-14.5 seconds (levels 1-18) (reduced by 1.5 every level, capping at level 18) from 40-16 seconds (levels 1-17) (reduced by 3 every 2 levels, capping at level 17)
Shen - Buffed
Ki Barrier (Passive):
- Shield value increased to 70-121 (levels 1-18) (bonus health ratio unchanged) from 50-101 (levels 1-18)
Skarner - Changed
Crystal Slash (Q):
- Damage ratio changed to 15% Total AD + 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% of target's maximum health from 33/36/39/42/45% AD
- Bonus damage changed to 15% total attack damage (+1/1.5/2/2.5/3%of target’s maximum health) (+0.3 ability power) from 33/36/39/42/45% AD (+30% AP)
- Buff duration increased to 5 seconds from 4 seconds
- Mana cost increased to 15 at all ranks from 10/11/12/13/14
- Missile no longer loses travel speed after hitting enemies
Swain - Changed
- Movement speed decreased to 325 from 335
Ravenous Flock (P):
- Cooldown changed to 10 seconds (now scales with cooldown reduction) from 12/9/6 seconds
- No longer restores mana
- Swain can no longer pull enemies launched by Blast Cones triggered by themselves or their teammates
Death’s Hand (Q):
- Cooldown decreased to 9/7.5/6/4.5/3 seconds from 10/8.5/7/5.5/4 seconds
- Bolt Angle changed to 8 degrees from 10 degrees
- Bolts now pass through champions.
Vision of Empire (W):
- Range changed to 5500/6000/6500/7000/7500 from 3500
- Damage decreased to 80/120/160/200/240 from 100/150/200/250/300
- Mana cost decreased to 70/80/90/100/110 from 70/85/100/115/130
- Cooldown changed to 10 seconds from 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
- Mana cost decreased to 50 from 60/65/70/75/80
Thresh - Nerfed
Dark Passage (W):
- Cooldown increased to 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 seconds from 22/19.5/17/14.5/12 seconds
Twisted Fate - Nerfed
Pick a Card (W):
- Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds from 6 seconds
Yuumi - Changed
Bop ‘n’ Block (Passive):
- Mana restore decreased to 25-100 (+8% maximum mana) (levels 1-18) from 50-160 (levels 1-18)
- Cooldown decreased to 18-6 seconds (levels 1-18) from 20-8 seconds (levels 1-18)
- Mana regeneration increased to 50% from 25%
- Mana regeneration increased to 75% from 50%
Shard of True Ice
- AP increased to 50 from 45
Unsealed Spellbook (Inspiration Keystone)
- Initial cooldown increased to 300 seconds from 240 seconds
- Maximum cooldown cap increased to 150 seconds from 120 seconds
- Cooldown reduction per unique spell increased to 25 seconds with each unique Summoner Spell from 20 seconds with each unique Summoner Spell
Nexus Blitz: The Temple of the Lilly and Lotus
- Akali: +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- Camille: -5% damage taken
- Corki: -5% damage taken
- Evelynn: +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- Gnar: -5% damage taken
- Kai’sa: +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Neeko: +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Nidalee: -5% damage taken
- Pyke: -5% damage taken
- Qiyana: -5% damage taken
- Rek’Sai: +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- Taliyah: -5% damage taken
- Tahm Kench: +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Thresh: +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Zoe: -5% damage taken
- Amumu: -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- Ashe: -5% damage dealt
- Brand: -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- Darius; -5% damage dealt
- Fiddlesticks: -5% damage dealt
- Illaoi: -5% damage dealt
- Jax: -5% damage dealt
- Kayle: -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- Kog’Maw: -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- Maokai:: -10% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- Master Yi; -10% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- Sett: -5% damage dealt
- Singed: -5% damage dealt
- Sion: -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- Sona: -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- Taric: -5% damage dealt, +5% damage taken, & -5% healing
- Veigar: -5% damage dealt
- Volibear: -5% damage dealt
- Wukong: -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed an issue with the social panel not appearing in the client
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed an issue where the home screen was not rendering after completing a game
- Arcansist Kog'Maw's W - Void Ooze VFX now aligns with when it actually deals damage to the enemy units
- Jhin now properly respawns with his full Passive - Whisper ammunition
- Annie no longer loses her Passive - Pyromania stacks upon revival if she's at full stacks
- Elise's Spiderlings' basic attacks now properly benefit from any adaptive force Elise gains from runes
- Karthus' W - Wall of Pain spawns properly even when cast at 0 range
- Yorick's Maiden of the Mist, Ivern's Daisy, Elise's Spiderlings, Malzahar's Voidlings, and Heimerdinger's Q - H-28 G Evolution Turret now properly proc Manaflow Band
- After countering a hard CC ability, Pulsefire Fiora's W - Riposte ground indicator no longer disappears
- Renekton now properly gains increased passive Rage generation as well as Rage gained from casting R - Dominus when below 50% of his maximum health
- When Riven is at three stacks with Passive - Runic Blade, the duration now properly resets when one is used
- Dead Kindred and Syndra no longer provide vision to their team
- Item VFX are no longer visible on Neeko's disguised clone
- Aatrox's R - World Ender now properly Fears and stops Zyra's enraged Thorn Splitters
- Nunu & Willump no longer get more movement speed than intended by eating a Honey Fruit right before casting W - Biggest Snowball Ever!
- Nidalee's Passive - Prowl loop SFX is now restored to base and all skins
- Nidalee’s R - Aspect of the Cougar vocalization when transforming from Cougar to Human is now restored
- Dawnbringer Nidalee's Recall will no longer play her Q - Javelin Toss hit sound during the ground hit moment. In Cougar, her E - Swipe vocalization will now properly play.
- Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol’s dance loop SFX now no longer continues to play if the animation is interrupted
- Fixed a bug where Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol's E - Comet of Legend loop SFX would continue to play endlessly if the player disconnected and reconnected before Aurelion Sol lands
- Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol's sound that plays when he stuns an enemy with his Q - Starsurge is now restored
- The sound that plays when Mecha Aurelion Sol slows an enemy after being hit by his R - Voice of Light is now restored
- Elise's Spiderlings now properly play death sounds
- Super Galaxy Elise’s dance SFX for both Human and Spider forms now loop properly
New details about League of Legends' Patch 10.15 are sure to pop up over the coming weeks and we'll update this article as soon as we learn more.
In the meantime, check out the changes introduced in patch 10.14 alongside the Spirit Blossom Teemo, Thresh and Vayne skins in action in the videos below.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.