Having trouble finding the Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory locations? Unsure where to start or head next? Our guide is here to clear things up.
Seeing Watch Dogs: Legion's main story to its conclusion doesn't mark the end of your adventures throughout London. Soon enough, you'll be tasked with uncovering several Bagley Memory locations.
The Finding Bagley quest sends you on a hunt after nine Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory locations spread across the city, tying up some loose ends in the plot.
Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Locations
Although you have blurry photos to guide you alongside a vague notification when you're approaching one of your targets, finding them can prove particularly tricky without clear directions. London's a big place, after all.
The quest starts by giving you hints about eight Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory locations. Finding them unlocks the ninth one, which you'll find in your Data tab. Look for an entry that has a ".5" at the end.
Below, we've listed the all the spots you need to visit. When you have the right building or landmark in sight, you'll get a message saying "Target in View" followed by the target's name. Snap a photo and you'll progress the Finding Bagley quest.
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 1 - The National Gallery, found on the north side of Trafalgar Square
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 2 - Millennium Wheel, large landmark on the western bank of the Thames; look for to small kiosks that need to be in the picture
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 3 - World of Tomorrow, found in southeast Islington & Hackney; take the picture from the beer garden near it
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 4 - Brixton Recreation Centre, found in southeast Lambeth and south of Kennington Park
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 5 - Crosier & Cherry, pub found in East Lambeth, south of The Sandstone Residence; head inside to take the photograph
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 6 - Duck Island Cottage, found in Westminster; head north from the DeadSec safehouse and look for it on the east part of the green area you'll inevitably bump into
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 7 - Wellington Arch, found in Westminster, west of the Buckingham Palace
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 8 - Guy's Hospital, found in Southwark; go south from the Shard
- Watch Dogs: Legion Bagley Memory Location 9 - Sky Garden, head to the Walkie Talkie building in southeast City of London, take the elevator up to the Sky Garden bar, and take a photograph of the city.
The Finding Bagley quest will then progress in a considerably more guided fashion that shouldn't make it hard to complete.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.