Fallout 76 Yao Guai spawns are a crucial piece of information if you're in the business of hunting down awfully-mutated fauna. Being one of the most ferocious predators ever found in the Fallout universe, these huge, mutated bear creatures are right behind the Deathclaw in regard to pure terror. Here's how to find some!
The way it works with Yao Guai in Fallout 76 is that they can often be found sleeping in caves or other dark and damp places, which makes them potentially avoidable - unless you need something they drop, such as loose springs. In that case, you better be well-prepared.
Fallout 76 Yao Guai Spawns
Here's a list of locations where you, too, could get mauled by a mutated monster-bear in Fallout 76:
- Whitespring golf club, in the cave in the middle of the field
- Dolly Sods wilderness (one by the entrance, the other nearby Dolly Sods campground)
- Monongah overlook
- Philippi Battlefield Cemetery, by the parking lot
While the above are guaranteed Yao Guai spawns, you might also find some of these vicious creatures at the following locations:
- Mountainside Bed & Breakfast, just down the railway
- Beckwith farm
- Graninger farm
- Middle Mountain Cabins
- Whitespring Resort, garden area
- Seneca Rocks Visitor Center
Keep this list in mind if you're going out hunting these things and - again - be sure to come prepared, because Rabid and Glowing Yao Guai are going to make your life very, very miserable if you don't. Happy hunting!