LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean keeps hold of 2nd and Zumba Fitness sweats 4th. CD Projekt RED's The Witcher 2 enters the UK chart 5th for PC.
L.A. Noire's sales have bested Red Dead Redemption which was the previous major hitter from Rockstar Games, reviving the Old West. Xbox 360 took 58 percent of the crime fighter sales pie, as PlayStation 3 - the lead platform - took the remaining 42 percent.
It has become the 13th and 11th fastest-selling title for Xbox 360 and PS3 respectively. The Witcher II: Assassins of Kings has got itselt a very respectable entry at 5th place considering it's a singleplayer-only RPG and a PC exclusive.
Below is the UK all format charts top 20 for the week ending May 21st.