Square Enix is releasing their mobile game Deus Ex: The Fall for PC, with all in-game purchases purged and numerous updates to bring it up-to-code for a desktop release. The Steam version is out March 25th.
The Fall follows events directly after the novel The Icarus Effect. Former SAS man Ben Saxon is on the warpath to uncover the conspiracy behind human augmentation. The Fall is priced at £7.99.
The RPG is getting AI improvements, full keyboard and mouse support, controller support, visual options like vsync and anti-aliasing, Steam achievements and trading cards etc.
Pre-purchasing Deus Ex: The Fall will also give you a free copy of the original Deus Ex – Game of the Year Edition, which isn't to be confused with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This is a great move for those wanting more of Eidos Montreal's take on Deus Ex, but who were left in despair that The Fall was exclusive to mobile.
It's finally coming to a platform that matters and it will sell for £7.99/€9.99/$9.99 on.
▪ No in-game purchase options
▪ 28 Steam achievements
▪ Adjusted AI
▪ Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
▪ Revised tutorial
▪ Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
▪ Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
▪ Microsoft Controller support
▪ Removal of auto target options
▪ Reduction in aiming recital size
▪ Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
▪ Resolution options
▪ Anti Aliasing option
▪ Control maps for keyboard and gamepad