Britaheim is the name of the puzzle-oriented Cataclysm event in Anthem, and it's a nice change of pace compared to most of the other events that the update has introduced.
This event can be found in Hope Shattered - a relatively small area located Northeast from the starting location. Aside from Britaheim, there's not much else to find and do here, short of finding a few secrets. As for the Britaheim solution, we'll have to explain that below.
How to complete Britaheim?
Unlike Ring of Magus, the Britaheim puzzle is difficult to complete without players communicating with one another. This is due to the ever-evolving nature of the area, as picking up one of the so-called Echoes can trap players in closed-off areas very easily.
The essence of it is simple: one player has to step on a pressure plate while the other needs to go into the newly-opened area to get the Echo that's hidden there. There are 5 Echoes to be found, and then placed in a device in front of the event arena.
Here are the completion steps, simplified:
- find an Echo
- follow the nearby wire along the ground until you locate its pressure plate
- stand on the pressure plate to open the way forward
- have another player collect the Echo
That's simple enough on its own, of course, but that's not the whole Britaheim solution. For that, we'll need a few more steps and explanations:
- after retrieving 2 Echoes, place them underwater to disable the local suppression shield
- retrieve the 2 more Echoes behind said shield, place them in the Echo room underwater to get rid of the final Echo barrier
- retrieve all 3 of these Echoes and bring them to the starting device
- retrieve the 2 Echoes you first slotted underwater and bring them to the starting device as well
- destroy the Crystal
It's worth keeping in mind that you can trigger the spawn of a unique Valkyrie - Brita - if you pick up an Echo after you've already placed all 5 into the starting device. The way forward will remain open, but you'll have a boss encounter to boot.
Do all of that, and you will have completed the Britaheim Cataclysm event. Happy hunting!