Water quickly becomes your sworn enemy during Biomutant's opening hours. Your little furry feet are perfectly fit for land but struggle when it comes to swimming. But you won't have to awkwardly jump across every body of water, risking death, as you can unlock the Googlide and even customize it using Wrekboxes found in certain locations across the world.
The Googlide is Biomutant's version of a sea mount and is unlocked by completing the first stages of Gulp's quest. It's part of the main story, so you'll have to do it anyway, which is why prioritizing it might just be a good idea. Once unlocked, you can start your hunt for the Wrekbox locations.
Most of the parts found in Biomutant's Wrekboxes are cosmetic, but you'll need an engine of the appropriate level to navigate certain sections of water. Unfortunately, the parts you get seem to be randomized, so you may need to open a few boxes before grabbing that sought-after level 3 engine. Nevertheless, read on below for all nine locations where you can find them.
- Subnautica Station - Likely the first Wrekbox you find, since it's part of the first few tasks you do for Gulp. Found past a handful of puzzles.
- Gumquack Hollow - West of Domp Outpost, enter through the cave, find the Wrekbox past the large enemy.
- Brokenboat - East of Mitre Mop Outpost, on an island near a large, uh, broken boat.
- Bangshelter 2E - South of the Porky Puff Place, in a radioactive zone full of enemies. Protective suit recommended.
- Froskmosk - On an island in between Bangshelter 2G and Brug's Camp.
- Brickbrack 3G - In a broken building near a large colorful sign.
- Manufactorium - Inside the radioactive zone, behind a door you need to open with the Klawbar. Protective suit recommended.
- Plumsidums - Behind a stalagmite wall. For this one, you need to have progressed the main quest enough to unlock the Mjut mount that can break them.
- Frozy Brickbrack - Northwest of Clearway, inside a building in the snow-covered area.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .