Dauntless is set to kick off its Saint's Bond 2020 event later today, introducing new Valentine's Day-themed skins for players to unlock.
As part of the Saint's Bond 2020 event, players will be able to tackle special contract quests that reward new weapon skins. While they're fairly straightforward, requiring players to simply hunt Behemoths with the weapon type whose skin they want to unlock, they'll require quite a bit of dedication.
Dauntless Saint's Bond 2020 Event and Valentine's Day Skins
Each Saint's Bond 2020 Event contract quest tasks players with killing 60 of Behemoths using Dauntless' seven weapon types. Getting all 7 skins, thus, requires killing 420 Behemoths in total.
You can make the process easier if you hunt alongside a friend, in which case you'll earn double contract progress, each monster kill counting as two towards your skin.
Alternatively, the Saint's Bond 2020 Valentine's Day skins can also be purchased from the in-game store, individually or as part of the Saint’s Bond Weapon Skins Bundle which contains all 7 skins at the price of 6.
Lastly, players will also be able to get their hands on the Saint’s Bond armor set which hasn't been around since the days of Dauntless' beta.
Here are the steps required to get your Saint's Bond 2020 event contracts and get your hands on new Dauntless weapon skins:
- Open the Store and navigate to Featured > Contracts.
- Select the contract you want to take on.
- Hit the Claim Offer button to make it official.
- Exit the store and return to the city.
- Locate your questgiver. They’re the NPC with a purple “!” above their head.
- Talk to the questgiver and accept the quest.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 for any remaining Saint’s Bond contracts you want to pursue. (You can have all seven active at once.)
You'll have two weeks to unlock or purchase the Dauntless Valentine's day-themed goodies, as the Saint's Bond 2020 event ends on February 27 at 10 AM PT/6 PM GMT.