The Elder Scrolls Online's Update 6.0.9 goes live today, its patch notes revealing a fix to the Thrassian Stranglers and more.
ESO's Update 6.0.9 also makes it so that the Greymoor Upgrade allows in-game purchases rather than restricting players to buying from the Stadia Store.
Update 6.0.9 is one of The Elder Scrolls Online's smaller patches, its file size only taking up "approximately 79MB".
ESO Update 6.0.9 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and additions introduced to The Elder Scrolls Online in Update 6.0.9, as per its full patch notes:
Monsters & NPCs
- Lyris no longer randomly admonishes you for crime.
Itemization & Item Sets
- Thrassian Stranglers: Fixed an issue where you could generate stacks with this set through unintended means.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during player trades in rare situations.
- Fixed an issue where textures could shift their position within packfiles, potentially causing the download size of a patch to be larger than necessary.
- The Greymoor Upgrade now allows for in-game purchasing rather than directing you to the Stadia Store.
- Updated Bink to the latest version to fix an issue where some cut scenes would not have any audio.
- Fixed an issue where setting a custom keybind using the touchpad on a PlayStation 4 controller would not preserve that keybind when using other controllers.
- Fixed an issue where the Reset Keyboard/Gamepad buttons in the Controls menu wouldn’t work properly when a keybind was overwritten by the other input device
- Fixed an issue in the German game client where the Alliance Change Token tooltip incorrectly stated it changes your character’s appearance.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Message of the Day to not appear on Steam, Stadia or Japanese game clients.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or giving us a like on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.