Europa Universalis IV's Update 1.30.4 is now available, its patch notes revealing changes to AI evaluation for Holy Order placement and more.
Smaller than some of its peers, Update 1.30.4 also brings fixes for two EUIV economy-related issues, improving the way in which AI handles things.
EUIV's Update 1.30.4 follows in the wake of the game's recent major Emperor expansion.
Europa Universalis IV Update 1.30.4 Patch Notes
Here is the small set of Europa Universalis IV changes introduced in Update 1.30.4, as detailed in the full patch notes:
- AI evaluation for Holy Order placement no longer gets locked in mana spending decision making
- Fixed the too many tags mod ctd
- AI - Economy: Fixed bug causing AI to evaluate prio to pay back loans to zero if they had too many loans
- AI - Economy: AI now better on calculating ROI when comparing loans and buildings
- Fixed so you now get gold when razing as a horde
- Fixed issue where you can add more estates than you are supposed to
- AI will now build less coastal defence buildings
- Can no longer bail out of excommunication war by paying indulgence
- Limited events to not trigger if it would result in more than 4 privileges
In other Paradox news, the publisher reported a strong Q2 while warning that some of its upcoming games might be delayed.
Europa Universalis IV is now available on PC.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.