Evil Genius 2's Hotfix V1.1.3 is now live, its patch notes revealing a spotting power buff for minions who use guard posts alongside a handful of other smaller changes.
Evil Genius 2's Hotfix V1.1.3 also makes agents of average quality or lower no longer fight back when being distracted. The same applies to when your minions escort them out of your lair.
Below, you'll find all the changes introduced to Evil Genius 2 in Hotfix V1.1.3, as detailed by developer Rebellion in the full patch notes:
- Agents of "Average" quality and below will no longer fight back when being distracted and escorted out of the Lair. The chance for higher quality Agents to fight back has been reduced.
- The Spotting Power bonus for minions on duty at Guard Posts has been improved.
- Killing characters as soon as they disembark from the Cruise Ship will no longer prevent other characters from disembarking.
- Crime Lords dying outside of combat will no longer block progression.
- Gas clouds of all types, including those seen in the Sword in the Stone Side story, will correctly disperse on completion of the Side Story.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .