Fallout 76's Update 14 was pushed to live servers today, its patch notes revealing the addition of the Fallout 1st Private World membership, Mischief Night Seasonal event, and more.
As far as file size is concerned, Fallout 76's Update 14 clocks in at less than 8 GB for both the Xbox One and PS4 and less than 3.5 GB on PC.
Fallout 76 Update 14 Patch Notes
Here are the highlights of Fallout 76's Update 14:
- Fallout 1st: Become a member to get exclusive access to a Private World, unlimited crafting component storage with the Scrapbox, a second Fast Travel point with the Survival Tent, monthly best value Atoms, and more.
- Mischief Night Seasonal Event: Put on your favorite costume and head to the Whitespring Resort from October 29 – November 5 to run wild during Mischief Night!
- (NW) New Limited Time Rewards: Unlock six limited-time Halloween themed cosmetic rewards by completing Nuclear Winter Challenges from October 29 – November 12.
- (NW) Color-Coded Item Rarities: Nuclear Winter items are now color-coded so that you can quickly size up their effectiveness as you scavenge during your matches.
- Legendary Scorchbeasts: Ready your weapons and open your loot bags, because these winged terrors now have a chance to spawn as legendary enemies.
- More Frequent Public Events: We’ve significantly reduced the cooldown from the start of one Public Event to the next, meaning more Public Events, more often.
Private Worlds are effectively private servers and have been one of the most requested Fallout 76 features. As the Update 14 patch notes reveal, being the owner of a Private World requires purchasing the Fallout 1st membership.
The membership also comes with a scrapbox for component hoarders, a survival tent, which acts as a second free fast travel point, and 1,600 monthly Atoms.Thankfully, only the owner of the private server needs to have an active membership.
Update 14's patch notes reveal the return of the Mischief Night Seasonal Event. Running from 12:00 p.m. EDT on October 29 until 12:00 p.m. EST on November 5, the event takes place at the Whitespring Resort.
Appalachia is also now a wee bit more ruthless, as Scorchbeasts can now spawn as legendary creatures. You can check out the full patch notes over on the developer's website.
Fallout 76 is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.