Fallout 76 sets players loose in a vast world filled with variety of locations to explore. These include the Red Rocket filling stations that should be familiar to anyone who's played previous Fallout titles.
If prior to the war, people could get fuel for their cars at and of the Red Rocket locations, in Fallout 76 they're largely remnants from a bygone age that can also contain some handy items. Here are all the Red Rocket Locations in Fallout 76.
Fallout 76 Red Rocket Locations
Although you'll find most in a state of disrepair, the Red Rocket locations can generally be spotted from afar thanks to their distinct logos. But, in case you don't happen to be in the mood for setting off and discovering them on your own, here's where to look for them:
- Seneca Rocks Visitor Centre (Savage Divide)
- Red Rocket Mega Stop (Savage Divide)
- The Giant Teapot (the Forest)
- Flatwoods (the Forest)
- Sutton (the Forest
- Red Rocket filling station, northwest of Vault 94 (Ash Heap)
- Big B's Rest Stop (the Mire)
- Berkeley Springs (the Mire)
- Valley Galleria (the Mire)
Fallout 76 is out now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.