Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's Update 1.04 is now live, and a look at its patch notes reveals a Force bar that's easier to read alongside a number of fixes.
On top of getting rid of several issues that could affect progression, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's Update 1.04 also changes the color of the Force bar, making it easier to read.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Here are all the improvements and changes introduced to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in Update 1.04 as per its full patch notes:
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.