Lethal Company's terminal commands replace traditional in-game menus to an extent, allowing you to interact with the game's world in a couple of key ways. These range from choosing your next mission to visiting the in-game shop and beyond.
Lethal Company Terminal Commands
In order to use Lethal Company's terminal, you first need to approach it and press the E key. Doing so brings up the interface where you'll have to input different commands then press Enter to navigate to different menus.
Inputting "Help" without the quotation marks brings a helpful list of useable commands but, to make things easier, we'll list them below while explaining what they do.
- Help - Brings up a list of Lethal Company terminal commands.
- Moons - Offers information about different Moons and allows you to pick one as your next destination.
- Store - Allows you to purchase useful items such as jetpacks, radios, or ship upgrades like the teleporter in exchange for credits.
- Bestiary - Offers details about various monsters you may encounter.
- Storage - Grants access to items placed in storage.
- Other - Opens up a list of additional Lethal Company terminal commands.
- View Monitor - Toggles the main monitor's map cam on and off.
- Switch (Player Name) - Switches view to specified player on main monitor.
- Ping (Radar Booster Name) - Makes specified radar booster item play a loud noise.
- Scan - Scans for items left on current planet.
This list of Lethal Company terminal commands should help you navigate the game's menus while providing some handy tools during missions.
As spotted by Steam user Chord, the terminal can also be used to unlock secured doors, which is sure to come in handy during your missions.
Lethal Company is available now on PC through Steam Early Access.
Keep updated on the latest Gaming News by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , or by giving us a like on .