What are the start and end dates of Overwatch's Halloween Terror 2020 event? How long do you have to wait before you can unlock spooky cosmetics for your favorite heroes?
October is here, and with it comes the Overwatch Halloween Event 2020 which, for its duration, introduces new seasonal cosmetics while letting players earn those from past events once more.
Blizzard has announced the Overwatch Halloween Event 2020 start and end dates, and it's actually set to start very, very soon.
Overwatch Halloween Event 2020 Start and End Date
The Overwatch Halloween Terror 2020 event's start date has been locked down to Tuesday, October 13, its end date occuring on November 3.
This gives players a whole three weeks to play the limited-time Junkenstein' Revenge horde mode and unlock Halloween-themed cosmetics through seasonal loot boxes.
The Overwatch Halloween Event 2020 will also introduce its own set of weekly challenges that reward players with unique cosmetics for simply winning a set number of games. We've listed them just below, as detailed in an emailed press release.
Junkenstein' Revenge - Challenge Missions
- This year, Junkenstein’s Revenge will release two challenge missions per week, for a total of six.
- Week 1: Vengeful Ghost, Frenzied Stampede
- A deadly ghost chases players
- Zomnics move faster
- Week 2: Volatile Zomnics, Three They Were
- Zomnics explode near players
- Only 3 players but they deal more damage
- Week 3: Mystery Swap, Shocking Surprise
- Heroes periodically randomized
- Some enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death
- Baptiste (The Renegade) and Ashe (The Outlaw) have also been added to Junkenstein’s Revenge.
- Weekly Challenges can be completed in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade for limited-time sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
- Week 1:
- Win 3 Games | Fantasma Sombra Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Fantasma Sombra Spray
- Win 9 Games | Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Week 2:
- Win 3 Games | Stone Brigitte Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Stone Brigitte Spray
- Win 9 Games | Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Week 3:
- Win 3 Games | Ragdoll Echo Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Ragdoll Echo Spray
- Win 9 Games | Ragdoll Echo Epic Skin
Players will also be able to unlock five new spooky skins during the the Overwatch Halloween Event 2020:
- Karasu-Tengu Genji
- Dai-Tengu Hanzo
- Werewolf Winston
- Flying Dutchman Sigma
- Shin-Ryeong D.Va
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.