Teamfight Tactics' Update 11.4 is now live. A look at its patch notes reveals its ever-important release date alongside changes to traits like Chosen, Brawler, but also a few champions.
Following in the footsteps of its peers, TFT Patch 11.4's release date was set to occur on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, going live on Thursday, February 18.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, to make sure all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do. You can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 11.4 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
In Teamfight Tactics 11.4, Riot Games is testing a series of "VERY experimental changes" to the Chosen traits.
Morning everyone. Patch 11.4 comes to PBE today, and with it some VERY experimental changes to Chosen. We're using this cycle to test out some big changes, but don't assume they will ship. If you happen to play any PBE games, feel free to let us know what you thought. pic.twitter.com/5HayDpA6qX— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) February 2, 2021
The Warlord and Brawler traits are also getting some attention, as are champion Yasuo, Nidalee, Neeko, and Kayle. Read on below for specific details.
TFT 11.4 System Changes
- Stage 3 Lantern: It is no longer possible to get 2 Loaded Dice or 2 Target Dummies
- Stage 4 Lantern: It is no longer possible to get 2 Loaded Dice or 2 Target Dummies
- Stage 4 Lantern: It is no longer possible to get 3 Item Components
- Chosen Base Odds: 33%⇒50%
- Rolling Odds for Level 4: 60/40/0/0/0%⇒80/20/0/0/0%
- Chosen Bonus Spell Power: 30⇒15
- Chosen Bonus Attack Damage: 20⇒10
- Chosen Bonus Mana Reduction: 25%⇒15%
- Chosen Bonus Health: 400⇒300 (The bonus 200 health baseline that Chosens receive just for being Chosen is not affected here)
TFT 11.4 Trait Balance Changes
- Assassin Crit Chance:10/30/55 ⇒ 10/30/50
- Assassin Bonus Crit Damage:25/60/100 ⇒ 25/55/90
- Brawler Health: 400/700/1000/1600⇒400/700/1000/1400
- Brawler Attack Damage: 10/20/60/120⇒10/20/40/80
- Cultist Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9): Bonus Magic Resist: 20⇒60 (100 total)
- Dragonsoul Blast Damage: 50% ⇒ 40% max Health
- Dragonsoul Spell Power and Attack Speed: 40/80/160% ⇒ 40/70/140%
- Divine True Damage & Damage Reduction: 35/45/55/65 ⇒ 25/40/55/70
- Duelist Attack Speed: 15/25/40/60% ⇒ 12/20/35/60%
- Elderwood Armor and Magic Resist: 15/25/40⇒15/20/30
- Elderwood Attack Damage and Spell Power: 5/10/20⇒5/10/15
- Warlord Health: 250/500/850⇒250/400/700
- Warlord Spell Power: 25/50/85⇒25/40/70
TFT 11.4 Champion Balance Changes
- Diana Attack Speed: 0.7⇒0.65
- Diana Pale Cascade Shield: 200/300/450⇒175/250/350
- Diana Pale Cascade Orb Damage: 90/100/110⇒80/85/90
- Fiora Mana: Mana: 0/75⇒0/95
- Nasus Mana: 0/60⇒0/80
- Nasus Magic Resist: 50⇒40
- Nasus Wither damage: 400/600/850 ⇒ 350/550/750
- Nidalee bugfix nerf: fixed a bug where the range calculation was adding 1 extra Hex of distance
- Nidalee Javelin Toss Damage: 225/300/600⇒100/150/250
- Nidalee Javelin Toss Bonus Damage per Hex: 20%⇒80%
- Wukong Crushing Blow Attack Damage Scaling: 250/265/280%⇒240/250/260%
- Yasuo Striking Steel Attack Damage Scaling: 180/200/225%⇒180/185/190%
- Braum Attack Speed: 0.6⇒0.75
- Braum Mana: 30/70⇒30/60
- Nautilus Armor: 45⇒55
- Nautilus Magic Resist: 30⇒40
- Nautilus Fabled Shield Damage Reduction: 60%⇒50%
- Teemo Sporecloud Dart prioritization: Highest Attack Speed⇒Current Target
- Zed Attack Speed: 0.8⇒0.75
- Irelia Bladestorm Disarm Duration: 2.5/3/3.5⇒2.5/3/4 seconds
- Katarina Death Lotus number of targets: 4/6/8⇒4/5/6
- Katarina Death Lotus total Spell Damage: 600/900/1650⇒600/900/1500
- Kennen Slicing Maelstrom Damage: 150/225/375⇒200/300/400
- Neeko Blooming Burst: 150/225/375⇒200/300/400
- Neeko Fabled Bonus Multiplier: 200%⇒150%
- Nunu Consume Damage: 450/650/1800⇒450/700/1500
- Shyvana Health: 750⇒700
- Shyvana Magic Resist: 80⇒60
- Shyvana Burn Damage: 150/300/600 ⇒ 125/250/500
- Aatrox Infernal Chains Damage: 350/550/1500⇒400/600/2000
- Aurelion Sol Voice of Lightning Damage: 325/500/1750⇒325/500/1400
- Cho’Gath Armor: 40⇒60
- Cho’Gath updated his Rupture targeting to be slightly less random and hit crowds more frequently, because that’s what crowd control is for.
- Kayle Divine Ascension Wave Damage: 100/180/500⇒100/150/400
- Morgana Hallowed Ground Damage: 250/400/2000⇒250/400/1600
- Olaf Ragnarok Cleave Damage: 40/45/50%⇒50/50/50%
- Olaf Ragnarok now blocks the AD Reduction debuff
- Talon Truestrike Attack Damage Scaling: 240/250/275%⇒240/250/300%
- Tryndamere Spinning Slash now looks for targets in a slightly larger range to spin towards
- Tryndamere Spinning Slash dash speed increased
- Tryndamere Mana: 50/100⇒60/100
- Xayah Featherstorm Attack Damage Scaling: 250/275/325%⇒250/275/350%
- Ornn Artifact, Eternal Winter hits until Frozen: 5⇒7
- Ornn Artifact, Manazane Mana Restore Duration: 8⇒4 seconds
- Yone Seal Fate Damage: 600/1200/9999 ⇒ 800/1200/20000
- Yone Unforgotten Damage: 350/600/1500⇒350/750/9999
- Samira Attack Range: 660⇒420
TFT 11.4 Item Balance Changes
- Deathblade AD Per Stack: 20 ⇒ 10
- Deathblade Starting Stacks: 1 ⇒ 4
- Gargoyle Stoneplate Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 15⇒20
- Statikk Shiv no longer deals bonus damage to Shields
- Statikk Shiv can now critically strike
- Statikk Shiv crits reduce the Magic Resist of targets hit by 60% for 6 seconds
- Statikk Shiv damage: 80⇒60
- Statikk Shiv Targets Hit: 4/5/6⇒4
- Sunfire Cape now applies its burn every 2.5 seconds instead of 2. This nerf will result in fewer enemies on fire as the Cape needs slightly more time to heat up.
- Quicksilver now blocks the AD Reduction debuff
TFT 11.4 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where critical strikes triggered by the Executioner trait did not add stacks to Titan’s Resolve.
- Fixed a bug where combined Ornns don’t give you the proper amount of progress towards making an artifact.
- Fixed a bug where if your bench is full and you make a 3 star Chosen that Chosen doesn’t get benefits.
- Fixed a bug where Olaf could be kicked off the board by Lee Sin while Ragnarok was active
- Fixed a bug where The Boss did not trigger its true damage buff if Sett was healed to full health by sources other than sit-ups (e.g. Anima Visage)
- Fixed a bug where Zilean wasn’t properly deprioritizing summoned units with Rewind Fate
- Tryndamere’s Spinning Slash now runs through his attack flow (applies effects like Statikk Shiv's bonus damage or Guinsoo's Rageblade's bonus attack speed)
- No consistent tempo can be found in reading the rhyming sections of these hip hoppin’ patch notes. Have fun trying to rap it. I dare ya. Double Nasus dare ya.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .