After arriving on the PBE in mid-February, testing for Teamfight Tactics' Update 11.5 has now concluded. A look at its patch notes reveals its release date alongside changes to the Vanguard trait, Samira, and more.
Following in the footsteps of its peers, TFT Patch 11.5's release date occured on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, going live on Wednesday, March 3.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime to make sure that all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do. You can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 11.5 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
Below, you'll find all the changes that TFT 11.5 brought to the autobattler's live servers.
TFT 11.5 System Changes
TFT Debuff Overhaul
- Debuffs of the same type no longer stack together.
- In events where multiple debuffs of the same type occur on the same unit, the strongest will become the priority debuff for its duration.
- Level 7 Roll Odds: : 0/40/55/5/0% ⇒ 0/40/58/2/0%
TFT 11.5 Trait Balance Changes
- Keeper Shield Amount: 150/200/275 ⇒ 150/200/250
- Vanguard Armor: 100/250/500/1000 ⇒ 100/250/500/800
- Vanguard Magic Resist: 20/40/70/100 ⇒ 10/25/50/80
TFT 11.5 Champion Balance Changes
- Diana Pale Cascade Shield Amount: 175/250/350 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Nasus Wither damage: 350/550/750 ⇒ 350/550/850
- Nidalee Mana: 0/70 ⇒ 0/60
- Yasuo Striking Steel Attack Damage Ratio: 180/185/190% ⇒ 190/200/210%
- Janna Eye of the Storm Shield Amount: 250/300/400 ⇒ 250/275/350
- Lulu Mana: 80/150 ⇒ 75/140
- Akali Five Point Strike Damage: 175/250/400 ⇒ 200/275/450
- Sivir On the Hunt Bonus Attack Damage: 100/200/400 ⇒ 100/200/350
- Veigar Dark Blossom Damage: 450/600/900 ⇒ 500/650/1000
- Aurelion Sol with Mage trait activated now casts his 2nd cast 0.1 seconds later
- Morgana: Removed the Magic Resist Shred from her tooltip
- Sejuani Firecracker Stun Duration: 2.5/3/6 ⇒ 2/2.5/8 seconds
- Samira Inferno Trigger now deals base physical damage in addition to a percentage of her Attack Damage/li>
- Samira Inferno Trigger Damage: 0/0/0 ⇒ 15/25/40/li>
- Samira Inferno Trigger Attack Damage % scaling: 50/60/80% ⇒ 30/40/60%/li>
- Yone Unforgotten Mana Cost: 20 ⇒ 10
TFT 11.5 Item Balance Changes
- Deathblade Starting Stacks: 4 ⇒ 3
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 60 ⇒ 65
- Trap Claw’s missile now travels significantly faster. You heard it here second folks, Trap Claw now counters Aurelion Sol.
TFT 11.5 User Experience (UX) Improvements
- Disabled the SELL hotkey on PC in Round 1. No more selling your only unit by accident and losing to minions, even though they’re people too, so there’s really no shame in doing so.
- Excluded Target Dummy from army interfaces both in game and at the end game screen.
- The shop is now properly disabled during carousel rounds, preventing accidental buys when your Little Legends is hopping in and out of portals.
TFT 11.5 Bugfixes
- Jarvan IV now correctly casts his spell when re-casting on the same target with mage cap
- When multiple copies of Kalista are on the board, they will no longer fail to execute a target if the Kalista that landed the first spear dies
- Fixed a bug where Galio would sometimes not land on the largest cluster. This sometimes happened when a target was pulled by Aatrox. Galio would determine that the target would be pulled into a large cluster and choose to land on that target, but if Aatrox’s animation wasn’t finished he would pick the target’s starting position as his landing spot and not land on the large cluster
- Fixed a bug where Tryndamere’s Spinning Slash damage could benefit from the basic attack damage bonus
- Fixed a bug where Runaan’s Hurricane was consuming a stack of Tryndamere’s Spinning Slash attack damage bonus to deal bonus damage
- Fixed a bug where, when a player surrendered with a champion holding a trait item, the champion could be re-acquired from the shop or carousel and still have all their items on them
- Choncc will now, once again, Belly Bop.
- We are aware of a bug, reported as error #11141, with the player Bertasaurus and are working on a balance change for the competitive scene
You can also check out the first larger set of Chosen Odds changes in our Patch 11.4 article. If you're planning to check out League of Legends' 11.5 patch, three pretty awesome Bee skins are waiting for you.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .