Teamfight Tactics' update 12.8 has now arrived on live servers, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside a smaller set of changes to augments, traits, and more.
Following the same schedule as its peers, TFT Patch 12.8's release date is slated for April 27, which also happens to be the day its League of Legends counterpart becomes available.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.8
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime to make sure that all the moving parts do exactly what they're meant to do. You can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 12.8 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
Below, you'll find all the changes that TFT 12.8 brings to the autobattler, as shared by the developer in the full patch notes:
TFT 12.8 Large Changes
- Radiant Relics and Golden Egg option, Quickestsilver (Radiant Quicksilver) Attack Speed: 45% ⇒ 55%
- Chemtech percent max Health Regen: 4/7/10/18% ⇒ 4/8/13/20%
- Enchanter percent increase to Healing and Shielding: 25/45/70/100% ⇒ 25/50/80/115%
- Hextech shield: 100/135/250/350 ⇒ 100/150/275/375
- Mutant, Cybernetic Enhancement Health: 450/900/1350 ⇒ 450/800/1250
- Mutant, Voracious Appetite Attack Damage & Ability Power: 20/30/40 ⇒ 18/25/35
- Scrap shield per item component: 20/40/60 ⇒ 20/30/50
- Syndicate Armor & Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 55
- Syndicate 7 Bonus amplification: 50% ⇒ 55%
TFT 12.8 Small Changes
- Portable Forge option, Eternal Winter Attack Speed Slow: 25% ⇒ 30%
Units: Tier 2
- Ashe Volley Attack Speed slow: 15% ⇒ 20%
- Zilean Time Bomb Attack Speed Slow: 25/35/50% ⇒ 30/40/50%
Units: Tier 3
- Ekko Parallel Convergence Attack Speed Slow: 25/25/35% ⇒ 20/20/30%
- Gangplank Parrrley Damage: 120/160/225 ⇒ 110/160/225
Units: Tier 4
- Braum Vault Breaker Damage: 100/200/600 ⇒ 100/200/750
- Kha'Zix Void Assault Attack Damage scaling: 195/200/225% ⇒ 180/185/260%
- Renata Glasc Toxic Wave Attack Speed Slow: 15% ⇒ 20%
- Renata Glasc Toxic Wave Damage: 40/65/220 ⇒ 40/65/240
- Vi Piltover Pulverizer Damage: 125/200/450 ⇒ 125/200/500
- Vi Piltover Pulverizer Shield: 225/325/750 ⇒ 225/325/850
Units: Tier 5
- Jinx Rocket form Attack Damage scaling: 220/230/888% ⇒ 210/220/888%
- Frozen Heart Attack Speed Slow: 35% ⇒ 30%
TFT 12.8 Double Up Changes
- Players will now take a minimum of 1 damage upon losing a round in Double Up
TFT 12.8 Bug Fixes
- Shades off: Fixed an issue causing Sunlight Cape (Radiant Sunfire Cape) to only affect enemies within 1-hex range
- Fixed an issue preventing Senna from gaining Mana from Blue Buff and Blue Battery after casting
Teamfight Tactics is free-to-play and available now on PC and mobile.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.