Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines' reputation as a cult classic has seen more and more curious players attempting to delve into its dark, mysterious world over the years. It's a title that's clearly showing its age, having released almost two decades ago, but if you're having trouble sinking your teeth into it, some of its console commands and cheats might help.
Regardless if you're new blood or a veteran looking to fill time as we wait for the sequel, Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines' console commands and cheats can help you get over trickier parts or have more fun as you're making your way through the game.
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines Console Commands and Cheats
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines' console isn't activated by default and you'll have to do some tinkering to access it.
For the game's Steam version, you need to find it in your library, right-click on it, then left-click on Properties in the drop-down menu. A new window should pop up and you'll find its Launch Options dialog box at the bottom. Simply add "-console" without the quotes in the box and you should be set.
For Windows, you need to set up a shortcut for the game's executable, right-click on it, then select Properties. In the Target field, you'll then want to add "-console" without the quotes.
Once you've completed this step for your version of the title, you can access the console in-game by pressing the tilde (`) key. Input your preferred cheat, then press Enter to toggle it on or off.
Below, you'll find a list of some very handy Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines console commands and cheats, which should help make your playthroughs more interesting.
- god - Toggles god mode
- noclip - Enables noclip mode
- impulse 101 - Grants all weapon, ammo, and clothing
- debug_infinite_ammo 2 - Grants infinite ammo
- blood (amount) - Sets blood pool to specified amount
- giftxp (amount) - Grants specified amount of experience
- draw_hud 0 - Disables the HUD
- vstats get (stat) (amount) - Sets specified attribute to specified value
- npc_freeze - Freezes NPCs in place
- notarget - Toggles invisibiltiy
- vitems - Lists spawnable items
- money (amount) - Increases female characters' breast size by specified amount
- FindPlayer().MoneyAdd(amount) - Grants you the specified amount of money
- oceanhouseQuestComplete() - Skip the The Ghost Haunts at Midnight mission
- cl_showfps (1) - Shows frame rate counter
- vclan Player_[clan name] - Changes player character's clan to specified clan at the cost of all experience points
- vgender_int (0/1) - Changes player character's gender
- give [item] - Grants specified item
- cmdlist - Lists console commands
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is available now on PC.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.