Warframe has just received its latest long-awaited update - Operation Buried Debts. Introducing a new shield-oriented Warframe, the melee combat rework, and a slew of other improvements, it's an exciting time to be playing this game.
Operation Buried Debts is going to task players with unveiling a new mystery underneath the unyielding snowfall of Orb Vallis, Warframe's second huge open world area. Rewards include, but are not limited to new Amalgam Mods, and the Opticor Vandal.
Warframe Update 24.4 Changelog
- Operation: Buried Debts begins today, will last over the next couple of weeks
- Hildryn Warframe released
- Melee 2.9 released (phase 1 changes)
- Ephemera (special Warframe FX) released as various rare/legendary game drops
- various new cosmetics (Limbo Deluxe skin, syandanas, helmets...)
- new K-Drive parts
- new melee weapon class: two-handed Nikana swords
- new Operator cosmetics
- solo survival extraction added
- weapon swapping now client-side
- Plains of Eidolon tweaks and improvements
The changelog is rather substantial, as the reduced list above might imply, but you can find it in its entirety on the game's official website.
In the meantime, you still have plenty of time to finish this week's Nightwave challenges, so be sure to visit our time-sensitive guide on how to do so fast. It's getting weekly updates, too, so bookmarking it might not be a bad idea either. Happy hunting!