Wasteland 3's post-apocalyptic Colorado is filled with all manners of loot, including Creepy Dolls that players can collect and which are spread across multiple locations.
Although not everything you'll pick up will be useful, Wasteland 3's Creepy Dolls grant buffs that affect your entire party as soon as you've collected them, making them worthwhile to track down.
However, finding them isn't always easy and some locations can be quite hard to spot. That's where our guide comes in, pointing straight at all Wasteland 3 Creepy Dolls locations.
Wasteland 3 Creepy Doll Locations
Below, you'll find all the Wasteland 3 Creepy Doll Locations alongside each one's associated bonus:
Keen Karen Location
- In the Garden of the Gods, stick to the right side to find Bellamy Ward Workshop. You should spot a snow arch. Go under it to reach a hidden tunnel, and you'll find the Creepy Doll buried there. Bonus: +1 Perception.
- Go to Ranger HQ. Inside the museum area and you should find it in a small box in the southeastern section. Bonus: +5% explosives damage.
- When you reach the Bizarre's exterior, head north of the Hopefuls Tent. Look for a duffel bag in the surrounding area and open it to find the Creepy Doll. Bonus: +15 Constitution.
- In the Old Survivalist Bunker, look for the makeshift hospital. There, you'll find a door that requires a Lockpicking skill of 8 to unlock. Do so and you should encounter Clouds-Drifting-West and find the doll in the same room. Bonus: +5% damage vs. humans.
- Go to the cinema inside the Monsters Army Bunker. You'll find the doll inside a duffel bag near the stage. Bonus: +1 Penetration.
- Head to the Denver Ruins and look for the Wester White House (the main building). Enter it, take the stairs to the left and look for a box. Open it and the Creepy Doll will be yours. Bonus: +5% damage vs. animals.
- Found in the Machine Commune. Head to the East Catwalk zone and look at the area of the ground that's covered in snow. The doll is buried beneath. Bonus: +5% energy damage.
- Head to Aspen and look for the Bunker to the southeast. Among the plentiful loot there, you'll find a duffel bag near a corpse. Open it to find the Creepy Doll. Bonus: +10% healing bonus.
- Also in Aspen, inside the Little Hell resort. Explore the guest suites area until you find a room with a cage. You'll find the doll near it. Bonus: +5% melee damage.
- Go to the Snowed Inn Resort. Head to the right and you should arrive at a yard that hosts a combat section. Complete it and you'll be able to dig for the doll. Bonus: +2% hit chance.
- Reach the Department of Energy Site and make sure that you have maxed out the anti-radiation protection on your vehicle. Look at the map and you should spot a corridor to the south that breaks off. The doll waits right at the end of the corridor in a pile of rubble. Bonus: +0.5 seconds detection time.
- Head to the Abandoned Oil Well. Attack the people there and you'll soon enough be able to loot the Creepy Doll. Bonus: 0.5% damage vs. mutants.
- Found at the Knox Bison Ranch. Explore the area until you fight some frogs. You'll find the doll next to Larry's grave. Bonus: +5% sneak attack damage.
- Reach the Godfisher Windfarm. At the back of the area with the shrine, you'll spot a chest. The doll is inside it but keep in mind that the chest is surrounded by landmines. Bonus: +5% crit resistance.
- Found at Yuma County Speedway. Inside the room where you encounter Liberty, you'll spot a locker that requires an Explosives skill of 8 to open. The doll waits inside. Bonus: +5% initiative.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.