Gamers who own the PC version of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine will find that a new patch is now available for the third-person shooter; Steam users will have the game updated automatically.
The major changes include:
- Added mute all functionality and push to talk
- Fixed 'butterfly' exploit.
- Update matchmaking parameters to search for local matches longer.
- Fixed a crash when cancelling a search
- Fixed an issue where profile progress would not be saved properly if steam cloud was disabled.
- Fixed an exploit where the player can move at high speeds when switching weapons with the Weapons Versatility perk equipped during multiplayer.