Paradox have deployed a new update for Cities Skylines, their modern take on the classic city manager. The released Update 1.13.1-f1, despite being a mouthful to say is more or less bug fixes with the humorous highlight that the juvenile and elderly will now get properly picked up by ambulances.
Such a short list of fixes really does show how far the game has come. It now exists in a polished state, with little left to do but release a torrent of DLC, occasional confusingly named patch notes, and the ongoing Humble Bundle sale.
Cities Skylines Patch Notes - Update 1.13.1-f1
- Fixed an issue with service coverage not extending through highways.
- Fixed illumination issues with Weather Radar (Natural Disasters) and H3 3x3 Shop17 (Extra Commercials).
- Fixed an issue where the road editor was not showing pillars for elevated metro tracks.
- Fixed KO strings for Descriptions Hospital, Water Tower, Medical Clinic, Medical Center and Eden Project.
- Fixed an issue in elevated metro station pathfinding (elevated metro stations in existing saves have to be rebuilt for this to work).
- Fixed an issue when elderly and children were not picked up by ambulances if eldercare or child care building exists.
- Fixed an issue where any extractor showed always the same amount of resource in storage across all industries.
- Fixed an issue with the resume button hanging the game when all saves are disabled in Content Manager.
- Changed H3 3x3 Shop17 from "straight" to "corner right" as it is a corner building.
The games massive list of available mods round out the experience by adding tens if not hundred of thousands of free models and gameplay tweaks. If you're interesting in checking it out, now is the best chance you've got with thecurrently on the market.