Command: Modern Operations is considered to be one of the most detailed wargames ever released. From submarines to satellites, this post-WW2 simulator puts you in command of real world forces with simulations and DLC based around potential global crises.
Matrix Games have announced their latest LIVE DLC, Aegean in Flames set for a June 11th release date. The Command LIVE is an ambitious project that aims to recreate highly accurate scenarios from real-world situations and events as they happen.
Aegean in Flames Release Date
Working with editors and modders from the community, LIVE creates short, engaging scenarios and Aegean in Flames depicts an escalation between Greece and Turkey during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Playable as Greece (main side) and Turkey (opponent force)
- Vast Theater of Operations covering the whole Eastern Mediterranean from Crete to the shores of Lebanon
- Spec Ops Ground Units for Reckon/Sabotage and Laser Designation (PGM Guidance) missions
- SAR script for downed pilots
- Dense IADS network on both sides
Command Modern Operations: Aegean in Flames will be available to buy onon June 11th, 2020 and requires the base to play.