Doom Eternal's weekly challenges add eight specific tasks which players can complete in order to receive experience and unlock goodies.
As their name suggests, weekly challenges refresh on a regular basis, encouraging players to return regularly and slaughter some more demons. Here are all eight of Doom Eternal's Week 1 challenges.
Doom Eternal Weekly Challenges - Week 1
The experience earned from completing Doom Eternal's weekly challenges helps with progressing through the tiers of the title's Battle Pass-like rewards track.
Doom Eternal launches alongside its Series One of rewards, whose twelve tiers contain a varied offering of cosmetics that include profile icons, weapon and character skins and more. Currently, everything is unlocked exclusively through gameplay.
Aside from the 10,000 XP earned by completing each weekly challenge, completing half grants an extra bonus 30,000 XP, while completing all eight grants a further 40,000 XP. Here are Doom Eternal's Week 1 challenges:
- Full Auto Fiend - Kill 3 Arachnotrons with the Full Auto Mod
- Plasma V. Hell Knight - Kill 5 Hell Knights with the Plasma Rifle
- Chainsaw Master - Kill 30 enemies with the Chainsaw
- Enter the Arena - Complete 3 Battlemode Matches
- Oh No My Shield! - Kill 30 Enemies by Overloading Soldier Shields
- Blood Puncher - Kill 30 enemies with Blood Punch
- Anti-Air - Kill 30 Gargoyles with Micro-Missiles
- Barrel Blast - Kill 20 enemies by shooting barrels
Doom Eternal is out soon on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Google Stadia