F1 2020's 1.12 PC update is now available, its patch notes revealing updates to vehicle performance and more.
PC update 1.12 also brings cosmetic changes to a handful of helmets and uniforms alongside more stability improvements for F1 2020.
Quitting and rejoining races after a formation lap should no longer result in corner-cutting penalties not being applied in the game's multiplayer mode.
F1 2020 1.12 PC Patch Notes
Below, you'll find all the changes and additions introduced in F1 2020's 1.12 PC update, as per the full patch notes:
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused a colour mis-match between sponsors on suits, helmets and car liveries on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customisation items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Title stability improvements.
Season Performance Rebalance
- Racing Point performance improved.
- Ferrari performance decreased.
- Alfa Romeo performance decreased.
- Haas performance decreased.
My Team Power Unit selection stats and prices remain unchanged so as not to unfairly upset the balance of the player’s experience.
- We’ve updated Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas’s helmets.
- Ferrari’s livery has been updated too
- Red Bull Racing’s sponsors and team wear have been tweaked.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.