Fallout 76's Hunt for the Treasure Hunter event is now underway and knowing where to look for Mole Miner Pails locations is vital for anyone looking to get their hands on as much loot as possible.
The Mole Miner Pails locations of this first Hunt for the Treasure Hunter event are all found across Fallout 76's southwestern Ash Heap region.
Fallout 76 Mole Miner Pails Location
Generally speaking, you should have no trouble bumping into Treasure Hunter Mole Miners which drop the Mole Miner Pails by simpy exploring Ash Heap. They make a distinctive sound which makes it easy to figure out when one's nearby.
That being said, players looking for Mole Miner Pails locations have noted that these mobs don't seem to spawn in large quantities, often requiring them to server hop in order to find more.
Reddit user WorkablePuffin has compiled an expansive list of currently known Fallout 76 Mole Miner Pails locations. If you're taking part in the Hunt for the Treasure Hunter event, here are some spots worth checking:
- Near the Chow Line table
- Inside of the Bumper Cars building
- Next to Vendor Bot Chad's hut
- In the bathrooms south of Chad's hut and the merry go round
- In the rollercoaster's middle courtyard
- Inside of Sal's Grinders
- Under the stairs of the northernmost wooden wall of the town
- Near the pub and APC on the southern side of the town
- Near the wooden wall on the western side of the town
- In the Mine Museum
- The first landing with the tower
- The upper portion, near the fusion generator
- In the main plaza
- In a house slightly southeast of the main plaza
- On a roof near the train station
- In the ruined ridge of houses on the east side of town
- On top of one of the trailers
- Inside of the central ring of dirt
RELAY TOWER HG-B7-09
- Inside of the concrete building
ABANDONED MINESHAFT 6
- Next to the dump truck
- Inside of the grey building
- On the concrete stairs near the fast travel point
- Inside the center of the town, usually hiding inside of a doorway
- Near the Community Center, by the stage.
- Near the greenhouse on the Western side of town.
- On the main road near the station.
PLEASANT HILLS CEMETERY
- Under the ridge near the lower graves
- To the east of the cemetery, on the hill
- Outside of the crypt.
- Various locations around the Rockhound
ABANDONED MINESHAFT 3
- Next to the fast travel spawn, near the white cylinder
ABANDONED MINESHAFT 5
- Inside of the grey building
- Down the stairs to the north, on the cylinder
MOUNT BLAIR TRAINYARD
- Inside of the railhouse
- In the restroom building next to the U-Mine-It vending machine
ABANDONED MINESHAFT 4
- Inside of the barn-type building, near the power armor station.
- On the machinery overlooking the site.
THE BURNING MINE
- Up the hill, near the brick building.
- Near a set of red doors near the bottom of the stairs.
ABANDONED MINESHAFT 1
- Near the yellow generator.
ABANDONED MINESHAFT 2
- Near the lowest metal building.
PYLON AMBUSH SITE
- Near the shack with the Encryptid terminal.
- Down by the eastern pylon.
- By the Ferris wheel.
You can find a few additional Fallout 76 Mole Miner Pails locations in the list linked above. If you're looking for something more guided, check out Reddit user annoyingdoggo76's farming route based on WorkablePuffin's list.
If you're looking for a break from seeking out Mole Miner Pails locations, it's worth keeping in mind that you can also craft them. It's worth noting that the Super Duper and Chemist perks don't seem to proc in this case.
Fallout 76 is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.