Where can you find Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter lockpick locations? Which places on the map house locked containers that you can use to complete lockpicking challenges?
Nuclear Winter is Fallout 76's battle royale mode, itself having its fair share of challenges, some of which require you to find locations with locked safes or boxes that can be lockpicked.
The good news is that finding locations with locked containers that you can lockpick isn't too tough, as they're spread across Appalachia. The bad news, however, comes in the shape of the other players competing in Fallout 76's Nuclear Winter mode and which won't avoid shooting you while you tinker away, attempting to unlock safes.
Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Lockpick Locations
In order to be able to complete Nuclear Winter's lockpicking challenges, you'll need to equip the Picklock Perk card that allows you to lockpick all locked containers in Fallout 76's battle royale mode. You needn't worry about lockpicks, as you've access to and endless supply of them.
Below, you'll find some spots that act as Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter lockpick locations and are well worth checking when you're looking to complete challenges:
- Eastern side of the Morgantown Airport - Safe in the pilot's cabin of a wrecked plane
- Morgantown, Mama Dolce's - Safe in an office on the ground floor
- Morgantown Trainyard - Check responder caches for locked containers
- Ingram Mansion - Use the stairs in the back, enter the second door to the left and look for a safe the wall next to the bed
- Lone barn north of Bolton Greens - Red box next to a tractor
- Red house with a skull above the door in Bolton Greens - Safe on the wall behind a counter on the bottom floor
These are just a handful of the Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter lockpick locations that you can find as you're battling for survival. Discovered other great locations? Let us know in the comments so we can spread the word.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.