Fallout 76 is getting a major PC update today, up to version 220.127.116.11. We've got the full Fallout 76 patch notes, along with all the tweaks, fixes, and stability improvements, but it's also got a lot of neat quality-of-life improvements too.
This new Fallout 76 PC Update lowers the weight of Bobby Pins, improves 21:9 aspect ratios, and mutes any player you blocked - amongst many other improvements and fixes. Check it out below.
Fallout 76 Patch Notes - PC Update 18.104.22.168
The new update for Fallout 76 sits at just 500Mb, and is 4GB on consoles. PC owners should already have it, but console owners will have to wait until next week. Here are the highlights from the patch:
- Bobby Pin Weight Decrease: Previously Bobby Pins (used for lockpicking), which you really need a load of, weighed more than ammo - and as such, took up far too much of your inventory. The weight value of Bobby Pins has been lowered from 0.1 to 0.001.
- Blocked players cannot talk to you: Now, blocked players cannot talk to you over mic in any way, since the game now also mutes their proximity chat. Good.
- Lever Action Rifle corrected from Fallout 4: This was a small graphical glitch, but now the Lever-Action rifle now only reloads the correct number of ammo. This is notable because it was also in Fallout 4, and never patched for that.
- Item duplications corrected: They've fixed an issue where items could be duplicated, which was resulting in players making loads of rare weapons and selling them on eBay for real money.
- Crash fixes: Fixed a crash that can occur when opening the Pip-Boy. This is done a lot, so... god.
- 21:9 Resolution Fix: Opening a Perk Pack now properly extends to the edge on 21:9 monitors.
A full changelog is available on the official Fallout 76 blog, in case you're interested.