A new set of Overwatch experimental patch notes is now live as of August 6, 2020, testing multiple changes that aim to move the first-person shooter away from a barrier-heavy meta.
The changes available when playing the Experimental mode as of Overwatch experimental patch notes include a series of nerfs.
The heroes targeted by these nerfs are Brigitte, Orissa, Pharah and others. As with all Overwatch experimental patch notes, the proposed changes aren't guaranteed to reach live servers.
Overwatch 6 August, 2020 Experimental Patch Notes
Here are all the changes introduced by the Overwatch 6 August, 2020 experimental patch notes, as detailed on the game's website:
- Base health lowered from 200 to 150
- Total healing decreased from 130 to 90 (Healing reduced from 21 to 15 health per second)
- Self-healing is no longer reduced by half
- Base armor reduced from 250 to 200
- Radius reduced from 7 to 4 meters
- Projectile speed increased from 20 to 30
- Movement speed increased 20%
- Regeneration rate reduced from 50 to 35 per second
- Duration reduced from 3 to 2.5 seconds
- Ammo reduced from 6 to 5
- Damage per projectile increased from 6 to 7
- Recovery increased from 0.7 to 0.85 seconds
- Health reduced from 900 to 700
- Regeneration rate reduced from 120 to 80 per second
- Cooldown increased from 10 to 12 seconds
- Delay before losing charge increased from 2 to 4 seconds
- Cooldown reduced from 12 to 10 seconds
Orb of Destruction
- Charge rate increased 15% (0.6 down to 0.52 seconds per orb)
- Rate of fire increased from 8.5 to 9 shots per second
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.