Fallout 4 was an amazing yet polarising game, garnering a lot of hate for its focus on gunplay and for further devolping Bethesda's vision of Fallout instead of what Interplay first did decades ago.
However one may feel about it, it is a positively good game, complete with the consistently good production values and art design that made Bethesda such a respected game developer. With Fallout 4 VR out now, there will come a lot of bug fixes, and we will keep you updated on that.
Steam Beta Update 188.8.131.52 - December 13
The Beta patch is aimed at those experiencing blurriness/low resolution in Fallout 4 VR.
- Adjusted default application supersampling value to 1.2
- Fixed an issue where foliage would flicker while moving the headset.
- Fixed an issue that would affect the in-game resolution based on desktop resolution
- Increased default application supersampling value from 1.0 to 1.4x
-- To change this value up or down to adjust performance or quality, add the following to your Fallout4Custom.ini in My Games/Fallout4VR:
fRenderTargetSizeMultiplier=< your value >
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to use the world rotate functionality while commanding companions
- Stability improvements