Dead by Daylight's just been updated with a new batch of tweaks and fixes, focusing mostly on rebalancing and repurposing the Legion killer in the grand meta of the game.
Dead by Daylight Legion update also makes substantial changes to the killer's Feral Frenzy and Deep Wound active skills, thus providing an even more thorough rework for players who enjoy playing said killer.
Dead by Daylight The Legion Update Changelog
The Legion changes:
- base movement speed increased to 4.6m/s
- Terror Radius increased to 32m
- majority of addons for the Legion received a rework to account for changes made to Feral Frenzy and Deep Wound
- Iridescent button addon no longer requires the Legion to apply Deep Wound for the effects to be active
Feral Frenzy changes:
- increased recharge time, with Feral Frenzy now requiring a full power gauge for activation
- increased the duration of Feral Frenzy
- significantly reduced the movement speed while Feral Frenzy is active
- the Legion can no longer see blood pools nor scratch marks while Feral Frenzy is active
- Feral Frenzy will immediately and automatically cancel if the Legion misses an attack while the skill is active
Deep Wound changes:
- timer is paused for survivors caught in the Killer's Terror Radius
- timer is paused while the survivor is Mending
- the Killer does not see the Deep Wound timer progress, only that the effect's been applied
- Deep Wound timer progress is no longer reduced by continued Feral Frenzy strikes
If you're curious about other plans that developers of Dead by Daylight have for the game, be sure to reference our article on the big devblog that Behaviour Interactive released a few days back. Happy hunting!