After taking the top 4X strategy game spot on Steam, Humankind's Update 126.96.36.199 is now live, its patch notes revealing a fix for cloud saves alongside others that should see the game getting stuck less when transitioning to a new turn.
Update 188.8.131.52 also removes the Endless mode from Humankind's beginner and advanced tutorials while addressing a crash that could occur when starting the game with the Epic Game Launcher installed.
Several UI-related fixes have also been implemented and you can find below the full list of changes coming with Humankind's Update 184.108.40.206, as detailed by the developer in the full patch notes.
Changes and Additions:
- Removed the Endless mode from beginner and advanced tutorials.
- Added subtitles to the last 4 tutorial videos.
- Fixed an issue where the end turn could hang when an Independent People ransack a Ruin.
- Fixed an issue where the end turn could hang when a Contemporary Russian Emblematic District is built on a Point of Interest which is not a Resource Deposit.
- Fixed an issue where a crash can occur at start while having Epic Game Launcher installed.
- Fixed an issue where the Cloud saves system is not working.
- Fixed an issue where one Territory is removed by the Map Editor each time a save is performed.
- Fixed an issue where a wrong value is displayed when the player has not enough War Support to declare a war.
- Fixed an issue where the default Avatar is displayed in game on the First Time User Experience scenario and not the player's customized Avatar.
- Fixed an issue where an error can be encountered during a battle against Deers which uses the Automatic Battle feature.
- Fixed an issue where Resource icons could be no longer displayed on Deposits after being exploited.
- Fixed an issue where a debug text is displayed in the Attack Prediction panel when the Ferocious bonus is applied on Units.
- Fixed an issue where a debug text could be displayed in the Narrator's subtitles when creating the first Emblematic Unit.
- Fixed an issue where "?" character is displayed in numerous event descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where a debug text is displayed in the tooltip of the Luxurious AI Persona Bias.
- Fixed an issue where a debug text is displayed in the Diplomacy log for White Peace proposals.
- Fixed an issue where the fail message when joining a modded Multiplayer lobby isn't clear enough.
Humankind is available now on PC, via Steam, the Epic Games Store, and Xbox Game Pass, as well as Google Stadia.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord.