League of Legends' Patch 10.22 has arrived on live servers, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside the addition of new champion Seraphine, K/DA ALL OUT skins and more.
As per Riot's patch schedule, LoL Patch 10.22's release date launched, on Wednesday, October 28, which is when the changes were pushed to the MOBA's live version.
The LoL 10.22 maintenance schedule took about 3 hours. Checking our League of Legends Server Status article is a good way to keep yourself informed on server downtime caused by patch deployment or other reasons.
LoL Patch 10.22
League of Legend's Patch 10.22 introduces the MOBA's newest champion, Serahpine, the Starry-Eyed Songstress. A support hero that encourages allies to group up around her, here's what you can expect from her in terms of stats and abilities:
Seraphine, the Starry-Eyed Songstress
- Base MR: 30
- MR Per Level: 0.5
- Base AD: 55
- AD Per Level: 3
- Base Armor: 19
- Armor Per Level: 3
- Base HP: 500
- HP Per Level: 80
- HP5: 6.5
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.12
- Mana: 440
- Mana Per Level: 40
- Attack Speed Per Level: 1
- Base Move Speed: 325
- Attack Range: 525
Stage Presence (Passive):
- Every third basic ability that Seraphine casts will echo, automatically casting a second time.
- Additionally, Seraphine draws inspiration from the music within her allies, creating a Note for each newrby ally whenever she casts an ability. For each Note, Seraphine's Attacks gain Attack Range and deal an additional 5-20 (+7.5% AP) magic damage and consume the Notes.
- Notes deal 95% damage of the previous one to non-minions.
- Notes deal 300% damage to minions.
High Note (Q):
- 10/8.75/7.5/6.25/5s Cooldown
- 65/70/75/80/85 Mana
- Seraphine projects a pure note, dealing 55/65/75/85/95 (+55% AP) magic damage, increased by the target's missing Health percentage up to 150% damage below 25% Health.
Surround Sound (W):
- 26/25/24/23/22s Cooldown
- 50/70/90/110/130 Mana
- Seraphine spurs her nearby allied champions in song, granting herself 20 (+0.04% per 100 AP)% decaying Move Speed, her allies 8 (+0.02% per 100 AP)% Move Speed, and everyone 60-120 (+30% AP) Shield for 2.5 seconds.
- If Seraphine is already Shielded, she calls out to her allies to join her, restoring 5 (+1.125% per 100 AP)% missing Health to them per nearby ally champion after a 2.5 second delay.
Beat Drop (E):
- 13/12/11/10/9s Cooldown
- 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
- Seraphine unleashes a heavy soundwave, dealing 60/85/110/135/160 (+35% AP) Magic Damage to enemies in a line and Slowing them by 99% for 1 second.
- Enemies that are already Slowed are Rooted instead, and Immobilized enemies are Stunned.
- Deals 60/70/80/90/100% damage against minions.
- 160/140/120s Cooldown
- 100 Mana
- Seraphine takes the stage, projecting a captivating force that Charms for 1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds and deals 150/200/250 (+60% AP) magic damage.
- Any champions struck (including allies) become part of the performance, extending the range of this ability. Allied champions gain maximum Notes.
Check out Seraphine's abilities in action in the SkinSpotlights video below:
LoL 10.22 brings new K/DA ALL OUT skins that players can test on the PBE ahead of their full launch later this month: K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine (3250 RP), K/DA ALL OUT Ahri (1350 RP), K/DA ALL OUT Akali (1350 RP), K/DA ALL OUT Evelynn (1350 RP), K/DA ALL OUT Kai'Sa (1350 RP), and K/DA ALL OUT Kai'Sa Prestige Edition (2000 Event Tokens).
K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine is an ultimate skin that begins as its Indie version, evolving through to Rising Star and Superstar as you complete missions.
Each Form has unique VFX, animations (recall, dance), an animated splash in the Client, VO (some overlap and some unique per Form), SFX, and a new reactive music system based on how many allies are nearby (each Form of Seraphine has a different track) <2/2>— K/DA's Tour Assistant (@RiotKatana) October 14, 2020
Here is a series of turnaround images that showcase each skin from Riot KateyKhaos:
The in-game look of K/DA ALL OUT Evelynn's hair won't be able to reflect that of her promotional art, which will be changed to reduce discrepancy. Here's why:
This is due to both rig + animation limitations - her rig lacks the bones for a long, flowly hair style + this style would cause significant clipping throughout many of her animations, none which could be minimized without legendary-tier animation work - essentially new animation— K/DA's Tour Assistant ✩ (@KateyAnthony) October 14, 2020
Further changes are on the way for the MOBA's newest set of skins:
We've read all your thoughts and feedback over the past week and made some changes. We can't always take every suggestion, needing to balance between differing opinions and what's possible during the PBE window but hope these updates will feel good! pic.twitter.com/WYILs5tYjE— K/DA's Tour Assistant (@RiotKatana) October 20, 2020
Lead Gameplay Designer Mark Yetter has shared the patch preview detailing the final set of champion changes slated for League's current season.
10.22 Patch Preview with full changes. Not 100% locked but pretty close. pic.twitter.com/7c8E5KpLit— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) October 20, 2020
Annie, Nassus, and Brand count among the champions targeted in LoL Patch 10.22.
Amumu - Changed
Curse of the Sand Mummy (R):
- Crowd contol now stuns enemies for 2 seconds from instead of rooting and disarming them
Annie - Changed
Molten Shield (E):
- Mana cost increased to 40 from 20
- Grants any target ally champion a 40/90/140/190/240 (+0.4 AP) shield for 3 seconds (bonus movement speed buff is applied to the shielded target) instead of granting Annie 13/17/21/25/29% damage reduction for 3 seconds
- Will cast on ally if targeted or if very close to targeting them (within a range of 225); otherwise will self cast
- Tibbers always gains the benefits of the shield, regardless of target
Ashe - Changed
- Arrowls Per Volley changed to 7/8/9/10/11 from 9 at all ranks
Brand - Changed
- Marked explosion damage changed to 10-14% (+0.02% per 100 AP) from 12-16% (+0.015% per 100 AP)
- New: Always spreads to nearby enemies
- When cast on a blazed target, spreads to units within 600 range. When cast on a normal target, spreads to units within 300 range.
- Now displays a brief indicator for the spread range
- Pyroclasm can now bounce back to Brand (bounces off Brand will “stick” to Brand slightly longer to temper 0-distance instant bursts)
- Bounce priority is enemy champions > Brand > any valid bounce target
Galio - Changed
Justice Punch (E):
- Justice Punch now has a minimum 250 dash distance (starting from E origination, not the dashback)
Jinx - Changed
Flame Chompers! (E)
- Explosion burn deals all damage upfront instead of over 1.5 seconds
Karthus - Nerfed
Lay Waste (Q):
- Damage decreased to 45/65/85/105/125 from 50/70/90/110/130
LeBlanc - Buffed
Ethereal Chains (E):
- Mana cost decreased to 50 from 70
- Base damage increased to 50/70/90/110/130 from 40/60/80/100/120
- Delayed damage increased to 80/120/160/200/240 from 70/110/150/190/230
Lulu - Nerfed
- Base damage decreased to 80/115/150/185/220 from 80/125/170/215/260
Nasus - Buffed
Fury of the Sands (R):
- Bonus resistances increased to 40/55/70 from 15/35/55
- Nasus no longer gains 1/2/3 bonus resistances per second
Samira - Nerfed
- Base AD decreased to 57 from 59
- Base Armor decreased to 26 from 28
Sejuani - Buffed
Glacial Prison (R):
- Base damage increased to 125/150/175 from 100/125/150
- Maximum damage increased to 200/300/400 (same values for explosion damage) from 150/250/35
Xayah - Buffed
- Attack speed growth increased to 3.9% from 3.3%
Zed - Nerfed
Shadow Slash (E):
- Damage decreased to 70/90/110/130/150 from 70/95/120/145/170
Urf Balance Changes
- ANIVIA +15% damage dealt & -10% damage taken ⇒ +15% damage dealt & -15% damage taken
- FIDDLESTICKS +10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken, & +10% healing ⇒ +10% damage dealt, -15% damage taken, & +10% healing
- KASSADIN -5% damage taken ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- NAMI +5% damage taken & -10% healing ⇒ +5% damage taken & -5% healing
- VLADIMIR -8% damage dealt, +8% damage taken, & -5% healing ⇒ -8% damage dealt, +5% damage taken, & -5% healing
- YONE +10% damage dealt & -10% damage taken ⇒ +10% damage dealt & -15% damage taken
- BARD +20% damage dealt & -20% damage taken ⇒ +15% damage dealt & -20% damage taken
- FIORA -5% damage dealt, +5% damage taken, & -5% healing ⇒ -10% damage dealt, +5% damage taken, & -5% healing
- JINX +3% damage dealt & -5% damage taken ⇒ +3% damage dealt & -3% damage taken
- NUNU & WILLUMP +8% damage dealt, -10% damage taken, & +10% healing ⇒ +8% damage dealt, -8% damage taken, & +8% healing
- PANTHEON +8% damage dealt & -10% damage taken ⇒ +8% damage dealt & -8% damage taken
- RAMMUS +8% damage dealt & -10% damage taken ⇒ +8% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- REK’SAI +10% damage dealt & -15% damage taken ⇒ +10% damage dealt & -12% damage taken
- YUUMI -20% damage dealt, +20% damage taken, -30% healing, & +100% E cooldown ⇒ -20% damage dealt, +20% damage taken, -30% healing, & +150% E cooldown
- Pinging Kai'Sa's abilities when they're evolved will note it in chat
- Fixed a bug with Rengar's R - Thrill of the Hunt warning SFX and his growl SFX when near targets
- Yuumi's Q - Prowling Projectile now properly procs Manaflow Band
- PsyOps Kayle's R - Divine Judgement no longer triggers a series of flashes across the screen when activated
- Fizz's R - Chum the Waters SFX are no longer audible in Fog of War
- Selecting a different series Eternal no longer causes the player's Ranked border not to display on the loading screen
- Fixed some ability queueing issues with LeBlanc's R - Mimic (Distortion)
- Akali's E - Shuriken Flip recast will no longer fizzle if she tries to reactivate it too quickly after marking her W - Twilight Shroud
- Aphelios' Q - Crescendum sentries are no longer pushed towards Sion when he casts E - Roar of the Slayer
- Certain Ziggs skins' E - Hexplosive Minefield now properly render over impassable terrain
- Rift Herald's unique global SFX now properly play at her death even if a team does not have vision on her
Here's a reminder on what PBE testing will focus in the coming weeks, given how Riot has to juggle between regular patches and preseason 2021 changes:
- Week 1 - Preseason
- Week 2 - Patch 10.21
- Week 3 - Preseason
- Week 4 - Patch 10.22
- Week 5 & 6 - Preseason
Check out our article covering Patch 10.21 and watch the video below to see the new K/DA ALL Out Seraphine and Kai'sa prestige skins in action.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.