Hotfix 25.4.1 has just been released for Warframe, and though hotfixes are usually tiny, this one actually brings a considerable amount of new content - skins and glyphs for the most part.
A continuation of last week's Update 25.4.0, this Hotfix introduces two new Tekelu skin collections, and a variety of performance optimisations.
Hotfix 25.4.1 Patch Notes
Update 25.4.0 was great, but this hotfix brings some really snazzy gear too. Check out the incredible Tekelu weapon skins in screenshots above. Here's a list of all the weapons that have received new skins in 25.4.1:
Tekelu Collection II
- Akstiletto Tekelu Skin
- Glaive Tekelu Skin
- Nikana Tekelu Skin
- Panthera Tekelu Skin
- Redeemer Tekelu Skin
Tekelu Collection III
- Magnus/Akmagnus Tekelu Skins
- Vasto/AkvastoTekelu Skins
- Baza Tekelu Skin
- Gunsen Tekelu Skin
- Stradavar Tekelu Skin
Also added is a batch of new glyphs, as well as a toggle function for Umbra Excalibur's infamous scarf and armour. Here's a list of other key changes released as part of this hotfix:
- Matchmaking for The Sacrifice quest is now disabled once the helmet has been interacted with, to avoid having matchmaking permanently disabled if leaving the quest on the first stage.
- Increased Atmo Systems drop by 1 quantity (from 4 to 5) across the board for the Profit-Taker Heists rewards to slightly reduce friction in ranking up in Fortuna.
- Eliminated 25-30 MB of pointless RAM usage
- Optimized common script bindings to reduce script time by 13%.
- Performed automatic optimizations to hundreds of gameplay scripts.
- Optimized GPU particle effects.
- Various Index-related fixes
- Fixes towards Nightwave Act progress sometimes resetting / tracking incorrectly when completing a mission.
- Crash fixes
This is not an exhaustive list, since 25.4.1 is a rather substantial update, regardless of its hotfix status. Check out the source Warframe forum link if you're interested in reading full patch notes.