Warframe Update 25.4.0 is now out, and it's a Tenno Reinforcement, no less. Veteran players will recall that the game used to get these by the dozens back in the day, when lack of regular content (weapons, cosmetics) was a major issue.
With a dash of nostalgia, however, this latest Tenno Reinforcement is a lovely boon. Featuring both a new weapon and a set of cool new cosmetics, Update 25.4.0 may not be exceedingly meaty, but it is a neat addition to the gameplay roster. Find all the details below.
Update 25.4.0 Patch Notes
Here's a quick overview of Warframe's Update 25.4.0's patch notes:
- Quatz hybrid quad-barrel pistol
- Amphis staff redesign
- Galvanik armour bundle
- Amphor syandana
- Amphix Kavat armour
- Amphatz Kubrow armour
- Domestik Drones Orbiter bundle
- Shawzin Orbiter decoration
Various changes and hotfixes have also made their way into 25.4.0:
- added Arch-gun ammo to the Simulacrum
- combat markers for enemies in Archwing / Submersible have been visually updated and now update their awareness color/fill depending on their state
- improved teleporting volumes spaces in the Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tilesets to catch overzealous Loki / Novas when attempting to escape the level
- eligibility for the Get Clem & Maroo Ayatan Treasure Hunt missions now resets at 00:00 Monday each week (same as Nightwave) instead of an arbitrary 7-day cooldown from whenever you last completed them. This ensures you have a chance to complete the missions within the weekly refresh of Nightwave
- fixed Sortie roll-over + UI refresh not occurring exactly at 12 noon since the dawn of time
- fixed Clients not seeing proper Trade offerings if the Host player swaps a Mod for Platinum. The confirmation screen does show the Platinum being offered, but players may be mislead / not paying attention and accept the Trade
- fixed Umbra’s Radial Howl sometimes leaving enemies frozen in mid-air
- fixed rail damage triggers in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset resulting in many deceased Pets, as it should only affect Warframes
That about does it for this update's highlights, though keep in mind that the full changelog is a tad longer, too. Find it on the game's official forum, if you're interested! In the meantime, if you need help with finding Silver Grove Specters, we've got your back.